Embedding Wufoo Forms
It is possible to embed interactions from other tools inside Intuto. You can do this using the Embed tool. Just follow these steps. This example will be using the interactive form tool Wufoo.
1. Create your form and click 'Share'
2. Scroll down to 'Embed' your Form
3. Click 'Embed with iframe'
4. Copy the code by clicking the green button
5. Go to your Intuto Course and hover over the + and then 'Embed' on the appropriate page
6. Paste the code and click 'Embed'
Your form should now appear on the page like so.
See the demonstration below for an example of this process.
This process will also work for other form tools such as Survey Monkey, Google Forms and H5P.
Find out how with this example of creating Forms inside Intuto.