How to publish and share content in Intuto
Watch the video below to learn how to PUBLISH and SHARE content in Intuto, or scroll down to see each step individually.
To watch the video
1. When you are finished creating your course, click 'Next' to save your content.
2. Edit your course settings:
- Cover image: add or update your course image (min size 200 x 112 pixels) if you have trouble with your cover image and need help email your image to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Cover Image for [Course Name].
- Comments: tick to allow Users to add general comments or page comments to your course, all users enrolled in the course will able to see the comments from other users.
- Make available to existing users: tick to allow all existing users on your Intuto site to access your course by self-enrolling.
- Shareable link
- Allow self-registration link: Users must register using their email address (expiry date can be set or left blank); tracking active
- Public link - allow access to your course without having to register; tracking disabled
- Registration renewal option for every 3, 6, 12, 18 or 24 months, with or without reminder emails)
4. Your course has been published!
Contact us at email@example.com for help or more information.