How to publish and share content in Intuto
Watch the video below to learn how to PUBLISH and SHARE content in Intuto, or scroll down to see each step individually.
To watch the video
1. When you are finished creating your course, click 'Next' to save your content.
2. Edit your course settings:
- Cover image - add or update your course image (min size 200 x 112 pixels)
- Comments - tick to allow Users to add general comments or page comments to your course
- Make available to existing users - tick to allow all existing users on your Intuto site to access your course
- Shareable link
- Allow self-registration link - Users must register using their email address (expiry date can be set or left blank); tracking active
- Public link - allow access to your course without having to register; tracking disabled
- Registration renewal option (every 3-24 months, with or without reminder emails)
4. Your course has been published!
Optional: Tick 'Notify existing participants about the update', then click 'Share' to notify existing participants of the update.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help or more information.